Maxximum Food Services
MXCB48HC 50" Two-Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base in Stainless Steel - 6.5 Cu. Ft.
Maxx-Cold MXCB48HC 50-Inch-Wide Two-Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base in Stainless Steel with 6.5 Cu. Ft. Storage
Maxx Cold 50”, two-drawer, refrigerated chef base is designed to streamline your foodservice operations. Our chef base drawer models provide plenty of refrigerated storage space and quick, easy access to your food items. Constructed of all stainless steel, this commercial chef stand can also accommodate heavy countertop equipment such as grills providing extra food preparation space. The 50” refrigerated chef base provides up to 6.5 Cu Ft (184 L) of storage. Equipped with four (4) 5” diameter swivel casters, two with brakes, full extension drawer slides, easy to grip recessed door handles and LED temperature display, this Maxx Cold refrigerated commercial chef base is a sure investment for successful operations. This durable commercial kitchen equipment unit is energy efficient, since it is engineered with solid-state digital controls and a forced-air system which delivers consistent, easily adjustable temperature performance. The condensate evaporator is integrated to the unit, meaning no drain line connection is needed. Temperature control and energy costs are further optimized with urethane insulated foam walls and drawers. Front breathing refrigeration system utilize eco-friendly R290A refrigerant. If your foodservice operation and kitchen requires a lower profile, shorter casters options are available to comply with ADA (American Disability Act).
- Constructed of stainless steel with a 50" worktop
- Two drawer model features recessed handles
- Four 5" diameter casters with two (2) locking brakes
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant R134A
- Forced-air refrigeration
- Automatic defrost system
- Holding temperature of 33°F and 41°F (1⁰C to 5⁰C)
- Available in 115V/60Hz and 230V/50-60Hz
- Storage capacity: 6.5 Cubic Ft. (184 L)
- Drawer depth is 7.9" inches (200mm)
- 50” (1270mm) W x 31.9” (810mm) D x 26” (660mm) H
- Unit 234 lbs (106 kg) and shipping weight is 260 lbs (118 kg)